| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minonk, Il in August is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.2 °C (59.4 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 81.8mm (3.2in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 14:21 long with an average length of 13:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Minonk, Il August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Minonk, Il, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Minonk, Il:
- Morrison, Il, Usa - 127.1 kms (79 miles) NW
- Galva, Il, Usa - 89.5 kms (55.6 miles) WNW
- Peoria, Il, Usa - 60.7 kms (37.7 miles) WSW
- Jacksonville, Il, Usa - 129.6 kms (80.5 miles) SW
- Springfield, Il, Usa - 128.9 kms (80.1 miles) SSW
- Marengo, Il, Usa - 121.9 kms (75.7 miles) N
- Pontiac, Il, Usa - 11 kms (6.8 miles) NNE
- Ottawa, Il, Usa - 11 kms (6.8 miles) NNE
- Hoopestonne, Il, Usa - 125 kms (77.7 miles) ESE
- Decatur, Il, Usa - 100.6 kms (62.5 miles) S